Thank you so much to Lilli for nominating me for the LIEBSTER award. I hope i prove myself worthy!
So I have done everything i was supposed to. If you want anything expanding please let me know. I just didnt want to over load everyone with a million bits of information all at once 🙂
The rules of the Liebster award are these:
– post the award on your blog
– thank the blogger who presented this award, and link to their blog
– write 11 random facts about yourself
– nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers
– answer 11 questions posted by the presenter, and ask your nominees 11 questions
The 11 Questions:
1. What do you like to do in your spare time?
In my spare time i like to cosy up in front of the TV with Andrew IE: the husband. I love shopping and as Andrew is like my personal Gok Wan (Ginger Wan) i just tell him what i’m looking for and off he goes and finds me exactly that. I also love reading, I haven’t read as much lately but hoping to get back into it soon.
2. If you could only chose one place to visit, where would it be?
America! My biggest goal is to drive down route 66 with a bit of meatloaf blurring out. I also want to get married by Elvis… #justsayin
3. What is your favourite dessert?
Easiest question of all Tiramisu. I LOVE IT! ❤
4. If you could have your own show, what show would you like to host?
Hmmm host no, but i would love to be on QI. Its my favorite show, I went to watch it live in London with Andrew. I Love love love Stephen Fry he is fantastic! He is so smart and witty and i really do admire everything that he has achieved.
5. What do you usually order first at a restaurant, food or drinks?
Drinks, i guess i may possibly order garlic bread or something like that with my drink but never actually been anywhere that asks you for food first.
6. What is your guilty pleasure?
Brie… yes as in the cheese. I cant say no. It tastes so good… Nom
7. Do you follow any fashion trends, or do you wear whatever you like? Which trends?
What ever it is that my fella picks out of on a rack. If i like it i get it, if i dont i wont. I guess i do follow some sort of fashion trends, i just dress depeding on my mood. Sometimes i can be dressed in black jeans, a band tshirt and boots and other times i am in a pink and blue dress with birds and hearts on it wearing bright red shoes. I really am the sort of person that is only out to wear my feelings haha.
8. Are there any awesome products you have tried and would like to recommend?
Coconut oil… Its natural it makes your hair feel amazing. Put it on your hair and leave it on as long as you feel suitable. If you want to add some heat wrap a towel around your hair and just sit like that for a while. You may have to wash it twice to get all the oil out but it leaves your hair feeling lovely and soft. Also like argon oil you can run a small amount through your hair after conditioning that works too but just make sure you don’t put too much on or it might make your hair greasy.
9. Do you do exercises regularly? What are they?
I power walk to work and back everyday which is 1.2 miles each way. I have just joined the gym next to my work so hopefully i will actually get a chance to go at some point.
. What would you like to receive on your upcoming birthday?
To go somewhere. I’m not the kind of person that likes gifts. I would rather go on a train journey somewhere and have the whole day out. Rather than get a load of stuff. If i wanted the stuff i would just go out and buy it myself 🙂
11. If you had to cook dinner tonight, what would you cook?
I love cooking with pasta and its always so easy and tasty. So i would probably make pasta with loads of veg, bacon, chicken, pesto and mozzarella. It tastes amazing!
Eleven Random Facts about me:
- I got married when i was 22
- I adore beards…they just so sexy
- Me and Andrew went on a 5 month honey moon
- I hate cycling…
- My favorite colour is yellow
- When i was little i tried for hours to make things move like Matilda
- My fave Starbucks drink in Egg Nog Latte
- I get overly excited about Christmas
- Pigeons terrify me
- I feel really bad about poor little Pigeons with dodgy legs 😦 (Yes even though they scare me!)
- I wish i could each Avocado’s all day everyday.
Okay so i am new to this blogging thing but i am already following quite few amazing blogs so i will nominate a few people now:
- MISSLUXME her blog is awesome she has such an awesome style. You can find her blog HERE
- Walden ideas. I find this blog really inspiring and opens up your mind. His blog is HERE
- Pretty drastic moves this is a blog that i really aspire to. So much beauty information found HERE
- Brazenrouge is one of the first Blogs i started to follow. I love all of her post. Really helpful to me. Found HERE
So for now they are the 4 i will be nominating. As i have to go get ready for work now. However if you want to nominate yourself go ahead and go for it. Make it your time to shine!
Thanks for reading 🙂